Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Suzuki DR650S
Traverse the terrain of your choice on the 2015 Suzuki DR650S. This dual-sport cycle is designed to conquer less than ideal conditions. The inverted cartridge front forks combine the best features of conventional and inverted designs to provide the smoothest riding experience possible, while the 645 cc engine gives you more than enough push to get up the hills or down the highways. Your riding conditions may change regularly, but the DR650S’s performance won’t.
- A compact, powerful 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air-cooled, engine features Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler further enhance consistent performance in a variety of conditions. The engine is tuned with an emphasis on powerful performance at low-to-mid RPM range.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimizes engine vibration for comfortable ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- A convenient electric starter (combined with a mechanical automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting.
- Large MIKUNI 40mm (1.6 in) carburetor provides a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- A painted stainless-steel exhaust system is light and corrosion-resistant, and tuned specifically for strong low and midrange power.
- A smooth-shifting wide-ratio 5-speed transmission is complemented by an O-ring sealed final drive chain.
- Innovative cartridge front forks combine the best features of conventional and inverted designs, providing smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight while maintaining high rigidity.
- A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on and off road.
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback-style shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable damping performance.
- Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
- Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power.
- Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum swingarm reduce unsprung weight.
- Powered by a lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Equipped with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 rear tires to offer excellent on and off road traction.
- Seat height may be lowered by 40mm at your Suzuki Dealer. A shorter sidestand is available to match the height adjustment.
- A fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- A comfortable seat, die-cast aluminum footpegs, and grab bars allow a passenger rider a satisfying ride.
- Engine: 644cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 mm x 82.0 mm (3.93 in. x 3.23 in.)
- Fuel System: MIKUNI BST40, single
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Tires Front: 90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type
- Tires Rear: 120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 US - including Reserve
- Color: Solid Iron Gray
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Overall Length: 2255 mm (88.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 865 mm (34.1 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1490 mm (58.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 265 mm (10.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 885 mm (34.8 in.)
- Curb Weight: 166 kg (366 lb.)
- Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- 644 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.93 x 3.23 in. (100.0 x 82.0 mm)
- Fuel System
- MIKUNI BST40, single
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type
- 58.7 in. (1490 mm)
- Seat Height
- 34.8 in. (885 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 366 lb. (166 kg)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- Solid Iron Gray
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty